Throughout school we aim to teach children:
- about the impact of cyber-bullying and what to do if they have been affected.
- to be vigilant when communicating online recognising that people may not always be who they say they are and to be sensible about what they share.
- to tell an adult they trust if something is upsetting them.
- to question the reliability of information given through a web based source.
- to search responsibly for information while using internet browsers.
We understand that much of our pupil's use of the internet will occur at home, away from the school filters.
Please click below to access our Online Safety Hub where you can find a list of useful websites, advice and resources that you may find helpful when navigating the issue of online safety with your child.